Search results

1. M

Drainback system - air-over-water or diaphragm pressure tank?

Reading the more recent posts I'm realizing the Flowmatic 70 valve I intended to get would probably be subjected to more than the 10 PSI required to open. I'm not sure if it makes sense to install several of the Flowmatic valves along the run up the hill as they will be subjected to freezing...
  2. M

You're right that would happen. I never realised that. That looks to be nearly the same tank I'm looking at - a Flexcon FLU40SQEZ. It uses the same type of AVC. I'm now thinking of installing of installing a Netafim Guardian 1" air vent prior to the check valve. It was recommended in a couple...
  3. M

I do, the run from the well to the cottage is quite steep and there are no high spots. You think the AVC in option #1 would struggle to let the air out fast enough? It's a fairly large tank at 40 gallons. Wouldn't it be a non-issue if the AVC air vent is at the top of the tank? Best I've...
  4. M

I'm a long time reader, this forum has been a great source of information. I've been researching a redesign of the well water setup at my cottage and have come to a decision point. I have a shallow well by the water which I'm switching from a jet pump to a submersible pump. The cottage is up a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks