Search results

1. A

Really could use a little help

Thank you everyone!
  2. A

Thank you Breplumb and Jeff. I know there is corrosion on the copper pipe due to it touching the vent. The bids were to replace that and add a easier water shutoff. There is no drain, but the bath shower is very close by to drain the water heater. Jeff, I heard good things about Bradford White...
  3. A

Thank so much Fitter. Is there a BTU you recommend?
  4. A

My husband who I loved, was smart. He financially and physically helped out a lot. He did pass away and things have been so much harder on my own. Having to replace my water heater has been a huge stress on me financially and I am scared if I go about it wrong I could have problems a few years...
  5. A

Rheem verses Bradford White

Is Rheem or Bradford White a better water heater. The plumbers really seem to hype Bradford White is so much better, but is it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks