Search results

1. L

Adding a pressure tank and switch to rural setup

Sorry for the delayed response. Dealing with this crazy ice storm here at home. Here‘s a pic of the whole setup
  2. L

Here are a few other pictures taken of the control box. Hard to see how it’s laid out but you can see all the extra wires and the ”pigtail” I referenced. I took notes of all connections and that all went into my diagram. Again, none of this makes sense to me which is why I’m looking for some help.
  3. L

Yeah. I don’t understand the current wire setup either which is why I came here. When I opened up the control box and saw all of that, I simply shook my head in confusion. I had expected to only see one wire harness coming out of the well wired into the control box (R-Y-B-G) and the power from...
  4. L

Thanks for your response. I understand where the switch is supposed to sit and how it needs to be wired to the control box. The PDF is how my well is wired today (without pressure switch and tank) and it’s operating just fine for it’s current use. I’m trying to understand (1) why it’s currently...
  5. L

Hi Folks - New member here. Have lurked for a while and found lots of great information and now I’m hoping for some specific help. I’ve got a 1/2 HP (230v) submersible pump in my well and this has historically been used to supply a water trough for cattle so no pressure tank or switch. The set...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks