Search results

1. NoobCali

Pressure washer won’t stay on

Hello everyone. I recently bought a cheap electronic pressure washer It’s a Westinghouse epx3500 a 2500 psi 1.76gpm electric power washer. The thing won’t stay on period, unless I specifically hold down the trigger and keep my hand on the ON button. I’m just wondering why this could be? I’ve...
  2. NoobCali

Garbage disposal whining noise shuts off

I’m at the garbage disposal repair or replace stage of my plumbing work. I really need some guidance on how to approach this correctly if possible but 1) I don’t have much experience in plumbing at all 2) if it’s beyond my means to see what I can learn here and possibly try. This is the...
  3. NoobCali

Water backed up in storm drain

Recently I have been doing some work on my piping and fixing up my house like having some leaks repaired and installing a PRV. On the driveway there’s a small storm drain around 3.5 to 4 inch in width across, I believe it’s a storm drain with a plastic cover on it. We had some storms recently so...
  4. NoobCali

No water coming from sinks after slab leak

I’ve tried to search this but couldn’t find anything exact and I apologize if it’s been asked before. Recently I had a slab leak found and repaired, post slab leak repair almost about 2-3 hours after the plumber had left, one sink master bedroom stopped producing any water only on the hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks