Search results

1. NoobCali

Pressure washer won’t stay on

I did this and it wouldn’t stay on unless I held the button down, without the nozzle, without the wand, then without high pressure hose. I think I’ll return it see if I can get another This one was 2300 psi not 2500psi but does that really matter too much if it’s only 1.76gpm and on a 110v...
  2. NoobCali

For the garden hose there’s no screen but the hose is brand new first time using it. I’ll check the screen make sure it’s clear regardless to troubleshoot
  3. NoobCali

When you say run it with pressure hose removed do I still have to have a garden hose in the unit or just run it dry? Sorry about the confusion
  4. NoobCali

Hello everyone. I recently bought a cheap electronic pressure washer It’s a Westinghouse epx3500 a 2500 psi 1.76gpm electric power washer. The thing won’t stay on period, unless I specifically hold down the trigger and keep my hand on the ON button. I’m just wondering why this could be? I’ve...
  5. NoobCali

Garbage disposal whining noise shuts off

So I am assuming it’s this. I am going to buy a few Allen wrenches tomorrow to see what fits but I just wanted to be sure it’s this
  6. NoobCali

See you later, not goodbye!

I’m sorry for your loss. This is a great forum, people actually go out of their way to make sure you get the help you need and that counts for a lot
  7. NoobCali

sorry by bottom do you mean the bottom of the actual disposal like where the reset button is?
  8. NoobCali

I’m at the garbage disposal repair or replace stage of my plumbing work. I really need some guidance on how to approach this correctly if possible but 1) I don’t have much experience in plumbing at all 2) if it’s beyond my means to see what I can learn here and possibly try. This is the...
  9. NoobCali

Water backed up in storm drain

Would these work on what I have it goes into the ground but I can cut through it?
  10. NoobCali

No water coming from sinks after slab leak

Anyone interested the plumbing company American leak detection will not cover any of this and claim they have no liability. I’m going to file a compliant with the BBB and hope if anyone sees this to avoid that company
  11. NoobCali

they go into the ground. What do you mean by disconnect that path? I can do the leaf blower but I’m not sure if you mean into the drain or into where the rain gutters go into the ground
  12. NoobCali

Yes Worth, inside the home. The piece they took out was no longer than 6.5 inches from what I saw. I might use what you just said because I’m fairly certain that is what happened
  13. NoobCali

Yes to both. I believe it’s the outlet but I’m not totally sure what that means. Is the water that flows from my rain gutters down into the pipe which comes out of this drain and goes into the street gutter?
  14. NoobCali

Jeff thank you for your reply. No this was paid out of pocket. I’m going to call tomorrow and see what they can do about it if they want to waive all liability I might try to get them to give me that in writing so at least I can prove I tried. The first time I called they said clean the...
  15. NoobCali

this is the drain I was talking about it’s at the end of the driveway I haven’t seen any other like this on my property this is how it looks after about 2 gallons came out of it. I’m mostly just curious if this can be unclogged and if it can do any internal damage to my pipes?
  16. NoobCali

Recently I have been doing some work on my piping and fixing up my house like having some leaks repaired and installing a PRV. On the driveway there’s a small storm drain around 3.5 to 4 inch in width across, I believe it’s a storm drain with a plastic cover on it. We had some storms recently so...
  17. NoobCali

Thank you for reply Jeff and Breplum Based on what you’ve said I might go ahead and try to press the issue with the plumbing contractor. The house is 23 years old. The pipes are copper. They refused to even return one time to check it out and I just let it go. But with two I will call them...
  18. NoobCali

Is there a chance all my faucets become blocked? I called them and they said it’s not their responsibility and just clean the cartridge. I don’t think it’s just that. They is American leak detection btw
  19. NoobCali

I’ve tried to search this but couldn’t find anything exact and I apologize if it’s been asked before. Recently I had a slab leak found and repaired, post slab leak repair almost about 2-3 hours after the plumber had left, one sink master bedroom stopped producing any water only on the hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks