Search results

1. K

Help! My delta rough in got corroded and it won't supply hot water

Yes the sink faucets were ok. We cleaned the brass again, dried everything up and put the valve insert in. It seems to be ok. I think also there was an issue with our recirculation line for the on demand heater. Hopefully by installing a check valve we will have resolved that issue too. All...
  2. K

Update: It seems as though the water is mixing in the valve. We have an on demand hot water heater and the inlet water started getting warmer as we ran water and the water coming from the faucet got cooler.
  3. K

We built a new house. The plumber did not put the plugs in any of our Delta rough in valves for the tub/showers. The well shock was done which contains heavy amounts of chlorine...this project has taken a while and by the time we opened up the valves to work on the bathroom finish plumbing (our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks