Search results

1. T

Proper Plumbing for Pressure Tank

Should also add I'm willing to look at the CSV I think I just need to be educated ha. Is is OK to install on an unknown well pump, or more specifically, how would I best prepare to convert over to a csv and small tank with my scenario?
  2. T

I'm a little hesitant to change the system on that level, for a couple of reasons, first the pump is likely also original and i don't know the specs on it, 2nd there is a mix of cpvc, copper and polybutylene up and downstream from the pressure tank, and while I'm going to try and get it...
  3. T

Thanks for the info, I'm planning on repiping as much as possible from the ingress point of the house throughout the area ( adding new water heater, water softener, etc. As far as I'm aware, the whole system hasn't ever been blown out, and only just recently did I install some filtration on...
  4. T

Hello, We've got a 25 year old Pressure tank I'm looking to replace and upsize, however the way it's been installed seems to be different than what I'm seeing as 'typical' installation. It appears that the tank is installed not as a pass-thru with a check valve or any of that, but instead just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks