Search results

1. B

Advice on which softener / combo reduces chloramines best?

Thank you @Bannerman ! I will reach out to him via PM. One last question....I found one of my neighbors used this company. Seems expensive but looks like a rebranded Pentair Bluetooth system. Has a 2 in 1 tank with KDF and Catalytic carbon filter, then goes to the salt softener...
  2. B

Thank you so much for this great information @Bannerman !!! So from what your saying I would definitely need a separate tank for the carbon media and then have this water go to the softener. I have a trusted plumber that is going to install the system for me, but I have no idea where to start...
  3. B

Hey everyone, sorry for the newbie kind of post, but I'm really getting confused with all the softener options out there. We are on City water Hardness: 8-11 Grains/gallon per city website - I measured 9-10 Total hardness: 110-180 ppm Total dissolved solids: 180-220 Chloramines: 3.4 ppm Total...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks