Search results

1. AdrianeS

Replacing an old faucet on a concrete utility tub

The old faucet is leaking and while I could probably repair it, I'd really like to replace it with something different like the pull-down style faucet I've pictured below. I plan to restore the whole sink. The issue is the pipes are on the walls coming from above. Is there any way to make...
  2. AdrianeS

How to fix water main supply line

I have water that just barely starting to leak at my main drain line. The pipe gets a little wet but it's not even enough to start dripping on the floor yet. However, I'm guessing over time it will continue to get worse. I had a plumbing company take a look at it and they want $750 to repair...
  3. AdrianeS

How to adjust hot/cold on an older style Delta 470 faucet

I have an older style Delta 470 single handle faucet and the water comes out either blazing hot or ice cold. I don't get a good mix for warm water at all. Is there a way to adjust this? I do not have the model with the cartridge that has an adjustment on it, I've got the older style ball...
  4. AdrianeS

Help Identifying Faucet Manufacturer

If anyone can please help me identify the manufacturer of my faucet. The problem I'm having is that the handle needs to be turned a bit to the right or else it drips. It needs to be in a very particular spot and I'm constantly fiddling with it to stop it from dripping. I need to know who made...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks