Search results

1. K

Wife wants a Water Softener. Bad idea?

I recently had a water softener (everyone is Wisconsin/Madison, does. It is seemingly a requirement and houses are plumbed for their installation) installed in the home that I purchased. The home is about 14 years old and never had a softener. As a result, the hwh was caked in lime and...
  2. K

Timer for hot water heater

What effect, if any, would a thermal blanket be to the wh? We keep the house generally cold, and the basement (which is completed sealed, no casement windows) is reasonably chilly as well. Where can one pick those up?
  3. K

Timer for hot water heater

Hello, I have an oversized 80 gallon hot water heater which is much too big for my house (brand new when house was bought). It is a gas hot water heater. I don't need all that hot water. Is there anyway I can have a timer installed that will only heat the water during certain times of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks