Search results

1. Whale

Drains and vents for bathroom and kitchen

I am adding a bathroom and a kitchen in a renovated attic space. Please let me know if this drain and vent design will work. Also where the kitchen sink hooks into the 3 inch stack in the wall I want to use a 3x3x2 sanitary T and a 2 inch street 90 because there is not much room in the wall...
  2. Whale

Max drain lengths without reventing

I need to change from my existing cast iron drain pipes in the unfinished basement to plastic. They have not been up to code anyway. I would like to not have to revent bathroom fixtures which are next to the main drain/vent stack. Here is a chart that I have about distances. I have a few...
  3. Whale

Bath sink help with vent

This bath sink and drain were here when I bought the house 40 years ago. It has been jery rigged over the years because of rust. I found a replacement sink, same style, hanging, and there is no cabinet under the sink. The painted 11/2" galvanized drain pipe, draining vertically through the...
  4. Whale

DWV Layout, especially venting

Hi, I am getting rid of the cast iron drains from 1924. Please take a look at what I am planning to do and let me know what you think about the venting etc. On the main floor is a small bathroom, a washing machine, and a kitchen sink. Presently all these fixtures are draining through a main, 4"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks