Search results

1. S

Sewer Line problem

thanks for the help I think I am headed in the right direction now, The contract I purchased monthly from the local gas company sent the drain cleaner crew(1 Man) & I stayed with him while he worked. Since my contract only covered outside lines naturally he told me the clog was under the cement...
  2. S

Sewer Line problem

could it be a venting proble We recently had bathroom fixtures installed on the first floor of the ranch house and the problem started soon after. Im wondering if ther is a venting problem caused by this installation and the traps are siphoning in the basement and slow waste removal causing...
  3. S

Sewer Line problem

We are in the process of remodeling a basement in a 50 year old ranch house when the sewage line backed up into the shower basin next to the toilet. There was an outside sewage line protection policy in effect so we called & when the plumbers came they worked for many hours to unclog the line...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks