Search results

1. Mosher

force higher pressure in tankless

hhi my understanding is that an instant hot will not allow water through until it finishes heating , however this causes low pressure on the hot water lines which then causes cold water to backfeed into the hot line . is there any way to force the heater to let the water through even if its not...
  2. Mosher

bypass Automatic temperature control in washer

do you know of a good website for that
  3. Mosher

bypass Automatic temperature control in washer

hi i got a maytag washer model mtw5800tw0 and there is something wrong with the Automatic temperature control instead of replacing parts and having to figure out which part is broken id like to bypass the whole thing is there an easy way to do that and if not how do i figure out which part is...
  4. Mosher

blue condensation brand new toilet

i just installed a brand new American standard toilet and i noticed that i got blue stains on myself from it now the customer called me back he is having condensation on tank which is turning blue i opened tank and it looks like parts of tank were painted blue (or sealed with a blue finish) was...
  5. Mosher

wired 120v heater to 240 thermostat

should i also test the breaker if yes how would i do that (this circuit has been in service the whole time powering other 240v heaters and they are working fine)
  6. Mosher

wired 120v heater to 240 thermostat

hi i by mistake wired a 120 volt heater to a 240 circuit when i turned power back on the heater was smoking i threw it out and i will install a 220 heater do i need to be concerned that the thermostat got fried ( in case it makes a difference this thermostat can be used for 120 or 240 )
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks