Search results

1. Pss3757

Drain Diagram

Thanks. As far as clean outs go…can I put one in the 3” vent by the WC….or just outside the slab where the house drain meets the sewer line… or does it matter. Does it have to be 3”…was thinking of doing toilet vent in 2”
  2. Pss3757

Drain Diagram

Can someone check my work. Doing a small under slab drain project for my shop before the concrete is poured next week. Licensed plumber not required in Louisiana if doing on my property/ primary residence. My knowledge base is above average in plumbing. Please check my work and give...
  3. Pss3757

Terry Love- cancer update

I’m another newer person to the forum, but have gained knowledge from this site and what he has created. Leaving this world a better place and contributing to your fellow man is all that u can ask for. Well done, thank you and god bless !
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks