Search results

1. Cserman

Adding second floor bathroom, is this vent diagram ok?

Thanks Wayne.. I don't want to push my luck, but I'm also adding a bath and kitchen in a detached garage and there is a kitchen sink in the house which is the last to connect. Is this connection from the accessory dwelling unit ok to make at this point on the main line? I already have approval...
  2. Cserman

Thanks a ton, I think I got it now and am attaching the drawing again with the 1st floor lav wet venting the shower and WC. Now hopefully I can actually get this plumbing in! - Chad
  3. Cserman

Thank you both Wayne and Terry, I very much appreciate your replies. Does this look better? I was not sure what you meant Wayne about the WC dry vent comment. Were you referring to the upstairs WC or the downstairs? Terry, can I combine the upstairs drains into one 3" that connects downstream...
  4. Cserman

Please help. Can I vent these fixtures this way for the new second floor bathroom? I'm attaching a diagram. The toilet is using the main 3" vent without a separate vent. It is only about 12" from the stack. Any comments greatly appreciated. Can the existing 1st floor fixtures remain as they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks