Search results

1. Hudsonmd

Rolling island vent in a tight space - can I do this?

I was rather shocked that such an odd fitting existed, but I just ordered a 2" x 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" street san-tee, which should be the perfect thing for this situation. I also ordered a return bend that I'd like to use at the top of the loop instead of the 45-90-45 that seems to be the norm. A...
  2. Hudsonmd

Oooo, that is a good idea. Can I use a san-tee at the bottom of the foot vent? If so, that would be a space saver for sure. In my head that had to be a long sweep (prolly 'cause all the pictures show it that way), but going from horizontal to vertical seems like it should be ok with a san-tee...
  3. Hudsonmd

Thanks for the quick reply! The second set of 45s is more about the vertical offset than the horizontal. It reducing the vertical space needed for the combo at the bottom of the foot vent (and as a side effect also causes the horizontal offset). Pushing the drain further away from the block...
  4. Hudsonmd

Great forum - thanks for providing it! I am remodeling a kitchen, and adding an island with a sink. Half the room is over a fairly short crawlspace, the other half is slab. The island straddles the two, with the sink in the middle but mostly over the slab side. I'm in VA, so IPC, so I could use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks