Search results

1. Kierobi

Well Water Whole House Filter

I was thinking 50 micron course filter and then a 5-10 micron filter with carbon filter combo. If you don't mind me asking, how often do you end up changing the filters?
  2. Kierobi

That's one approach I've been looking into as well, and something I'm still thinking about, but looking to find the replacement head, I'm getting a massive price range which always makes me a little leery in case I'm missing something when ordering.
  3. Kierobi

Thank you, and thanks for moving the post into the right section for me!
  4. Kierobi

New to the forum and unsure if this is in the right place or not, but willing to give it a whirl! Have well supply for our house and current installation is well pump - chlorine/bleach injection point - contact tank - carbon media filter - pressure tank - house. Carbon media filter has a Fleck...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks