Search results

1. Nurit

how to select drain pan given the different dimensions of the washer and the pedestal?

I've ordered the LG WM6700HBA washer, and I'm confused what the dimensions of the drain pan need to be. (I do not have a floor drain) The washer pedestal is 27" x 28" but the washer itself is 27" x 33 1/4". Can you please let me know how big the drain pan needs to be? I don't understand from...
  2. Nurit

best water supply hose for dishwasher? how to select length?

What is the best brand for a water supply hose for a dishwasher? They come in different sizes, so how do I know which size is best for my application? I would appreciate your advice. thanks! :)
  3. Nurit

locating drain pipe with IR camera - where to remove drywall to receive accurate plumbing estimate?

Hi, I would like to install laundry fixtures in my master bedroom closet, which is adjacent to my bathroom. I've now had 2 plumbers give me written quotes, set a date in advance when they would start the work, and then back out at the last minute. Clearly what ever approach I am using is not...
  4. Nurit

recommendation for single handle bathroom faucet with long handle and spout?

I would like to replace a 2 handle bathroom faucet with a 1 handle faucet with a long handle and long spout. Do you have any recommendations for such a model (for which a deck plate/escutcheon is available)? I want to ensure that my hands don't hit the back of the sink when I'm washing my hands...
  5. Nurit

Recommendations for toilet-seat bidet...?

In 2007, I purchased the TOTO Washlet C100, which I loved, except for one thing: the wand and its housing developed mold. Has anyone else experienced this? I left that place in 2015 and have not had an opportunity to install a bidet toilet seat until now. I see the C100 is no longer sold. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks