Search results

1. DaisyNH

T&P valve and Drain dripping after Drain and Flush the water heater

Hi my friends, I just want to give a update for what I have done to solve the problem. As the two gentlemen above pointed out, I never drained the water completely at the first time. The second time when I was trying to drain I noticed that the water came out very slowly. I could not use the...
  2. DaisyNH

Thank you very much! I replaced the drain valve and every other following steps for draining and flushing the water heater just went through smoothly. thank you again for helping me find the issue!
  3. DaisyNH

Thank you Sir. I end up replacing the drain with a 3/4 ball valve. I had to change the valve before the water was fully drained because the drain got clogged. I tried to take out the old drain valve and inserted in a new one as quickly as possible but there was still water blast out. Now that...
  4. DaisyNH

Thank you Terry for replying! I do think that it is not draining well since I saw the water coming out of the drain is much slower than the ones I saw on Youtube video. I think the water never been drained the first time so I am redoing it now. Water has been draining for 1h and still going, I...
  5. DaisyNH

Thank you for replying! I totally agree with you. I just redo the the drain process and I realize that the water never got drained. I put a bucket directly under the drain valve and saw that the water coming out is slower than what I saw on YouTube videos. I think minerals build up at the drain...
  6. DaisyNH

Hello, today I was trying to drain and flush the 10year old water heater for maintenance. Here are the steps I followed after I checking out the instruction videos on YouTube: 1. Shut off gas valve, turn the knob to off. 2. Close the cold water valve on the heater water 3. Connect a garden hose...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks