Search results

1. Clarice8419

Why does a toilet "burp"?

It is not normal, but it is such a rare occurrence, tracing the source would be difficult.
  2. Clarice8419

Sewer Scope and differing opinions.

They appear to have run out of slope and entered the main side. There wasn't much you could do. To solve a problem that hasn't materialised, you may lay whole new pipe.
  3. Clarice8419

Sewage smell

Sink water may be forcing some sewer gas up the drain, where it may be pulled into an air return and circulated throughout your flat.
  4. Clarice8419

Zig-Zag undersink plumbing?

Both have a drain that exits through the base of the cabinet and an AAV above the Santee for the p-trap arm. I had the same problem with two sinks connected in series and one p-trap vented through an AAV, and I engaged plumbing services to fix it.
  5. Clarice8419

Drain help!

The best course of action would be to link them all in the crawl area after running each drain to the outer wall and bringing them down the wall separately.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks