Search results

1. Herb C

Kentucky 2020 Plumbing Code Washer Drain Piping

**UPDATE** I got a hold of the plumbing inspection office who performs plumbing inspections in our city. I explained to him the situation and he said trap needs to be 2 inches, and 12 inches from the floor with a 2 inch stand pipe extended at least 2 inches above flood rim. I reiterated the code...
  2. Herb C

Thanks to all who have responded to my post so far. I'm somewhat glad that I'm not the only person that thought this was completely outlandish and unnecessary. I plan to makes some calls to the plumbing inspector in this area to get a better clarification if there is one. Btw I read it 5 more...
  3. Herb C

Thanks for the response John. I'm glad you agree. This is bizarre. I read it at least 15 times.... Asking myself,... all that for a washer drain?? Something is missing or am I missing or mis-reading something.
  4. Herb C

Hello to all, first time poster, multi-time website visitor. I've never had to post anything because this website pretty much has all the answers and diagrams I need at the time. But this one has me slightly perplexed. I live in the state of Kentucky and I am remodeling a house that I will...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks