Search results

1. Pljnc

14 inch Rough-want Toto-help with math, please!

Extremely helpful, Reach4-I'd not seen these posts-thank you!
  2. Pljnc

Sorry-I didn't put that in my message. I did measure. Bolts are about 14 1/2 from wall, so going with a 14 inch rough in. I dont care for toilets available in 14 inch rough, other than Toto-so will be using a Toto toilet with Unifit adapter. Just had some additional questions about getting the...
  3. Pljnc

I've also read that the closeness of the water supply pipe to the center of the tank, limits my Toto choices even more-I think there are maybe threeish options for me to consider...
  4. Pljnc

Hello all! I've read through all the threads talking about 14 inch roughs and I *think* I have a plan for replacing the itty bitty SHORT toilet in our small guest bath. But, I cant wrap my head about parts of the process, so I'd like to run it past the experts! :) There's currently a really...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks