Search results

1. PTMARC

90 elbow or long sweep

Thanks for the replies. I will mess around with the long sweep and see if I can get alignment properly. If not maybe I’ll keep it as is since ipc does allow it here in Virginia. From previous post Terry recommended using a AAV to vent the kitchen sink. It is a remodel and I had some issues with...
  2. PTMARC

90 elbow or long sweep

Is this use of two medium sweep 90s ok to bring sink drain down? Or do I need to swap out for long sweep 90. Using these shorter 90s will bring my drain up into kitchen sink cabinet at more desired location. Thanks
  3. PTMARC

Kitchen sink drain vent

Thanks Terry Any issues using an AAV with Disposal and Dishwasher? I do like the idea of AAV and 2" drain, but feel like I "should" use vent stack to fresh air.....not sure if thats just because it was how it was done before and not necessarily any better than using an AAV. Would you just cap...
  4. PTMARC

Kitchen sink drain vent

If i could get the garbage disposal drain to be one inch above the center of the current drain pipe is that going to be enough to make sure water all runs out of the disposal? or am I cutting it too close? thanks
  5. PTMARC

Kitchen sink drain vent

Problems of buying the sink before opening up the walls....
  6. PTMARC

Kitchen sink drain vent

Thanks for the replies....I think I figured that was going to be the answer just was hoping that I missed something. I like idea of the sistering and maybe even stacking the stud shoes....but will be impossible to get proper fasteners in like you said...I may support the wall and remove the...
  7. PTMARC

Kitchen sink drain vent

I am remodeling my kitchen and have a new 10 inch deep stainless steel sink to install with a garbage disposer. The current/old sink drain is too high for the new deep sink with disposer and I am working through options to lower my stub out. The drain currently runs through the stud bays in an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks