Search results

1. C

Toto Flush Valve Problem

Don't know the model and not on toilet. The plumber took the carton and old toilet with him and it wasn't on the invoice. Looks like problem has been solved. Thanks
  2. C

Toto Flush Valve Problem

Hi Thanks, yes it is a new Toto. The plumber even replaced the new valve with another new one but same problem. 2days later after installing a water pressure reduction valve everthing is working well. The surrounding area has had watermain breaks and replacement past three years. Pressur...
  3. C

Toto Flush Valve Problem

undefined Hi This is my first post. I had a Toto toilet installed yesterday but the new flush valve kept running even after adjustment. The plumber installed a new one but same problem. Pressure psi was 94 and he advised to had a pressure regulation valve installed. My old Fluidmaster...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks