Search results

1. b.o.b

I am still very pleased with the Cadet 3 and I've recommended it to many friends and family...

I am still very pleased with the Cadet 3 and I've recommended it to many friends and family. American Standard may have made some mistakes in the past and I can't say I would take a chance on their newer Champion 4 design, but the Cadet 3 is a very good performer and we've had no problems at all...
  2. b.o.b

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

My Cadet 3 continues to shine I agree that American Standard dug themselves into a bad spot with the reliability concerns of the Champion, and that was why I looked so hard at both the porcelain quality and all of the components that they used in the Cadet Three. I would have completely ignored...
  3. b.o.b

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

American Standard Cadet 3 is the new throne in my castle I'm new to posting in this forum, but I've been a frequent lurker since we bought our house a few years ago and I knew the inevitable change to 1.6GPF toilets was coming. As a "Jack of Many Trades" for 6 local nursing homes, I replace...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks