Search results

1. EDWINJCB

Two of three toilets clog-why?

Thanks, I will go try that!!
  2. EDWINJCB

Two of three toilets clog-why?

I have three toilets in a house. One toilet works fine. The other two almost always require a plunger to get the waste down , but once plunged, they flush normally until the next time they are used. Liquids seem to flush fine, but they seem to have problems with solids. Should I suspect...
  3. EDWINJCB

Any way to permanently kill roots in sewer line?

Just had a plumber tell me I had roots growing into a 4" sewer line that are buried under a concrete slab foundation. Two bathrooms back to back with a common wall between them. He hydrojetted the lines to get them flowing, but they will likely grow back. Was told a permanent fix would require...
  4. EDWINJCB

I HATE THE NEWER WATER HEATERS!! NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!

Hey, everyone, just found the Rheem water heater has a fuse in bottom, called a TRD. Darn thing was tripped. It's such a scam that even though it's out of warranty, the government requires manufacturers to send out replacements at no charge, which is nice, but having to replace it and even...
  5. EDWINJCB

I HATE THE NEWER WATER HEATERS!! NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!!

GE WATER HEATER, SOME 8 YEARS OLD. RECENTLY BURNER FLAME GOES OUT. I LIGHT THE PILOT BUT AS SOON AS I TURN THE KNOB TO BURNER FLAME, EVERYTHING GOES OUT. I CALLED RHEEM. WAS TOLD THE THERMOCOUPLE IS LIKELY BAD,W HICH I ALREADY FIGURED. INSTALL NEW THERMOCOUPLE, NO IMPROVEMENT. OKAY,THEN YOUR...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks