Search results

1. Bumbernotaplumber

Replumbing bathroom

second floor. fought with that 4x3 donut for three hours and went home lol. going to try a 4x4 with a bushing monday
  2. Bumbernotaplumber

Replumbing bathroom

Hey there, Doing a little more plumbing than I normally do on a friend’s bathroom and just wanted a more experienced set of eyes to double check my plan. The toilet and the sink are being swapped. The center of the new vanity is going to be almost directly above the CI Hub. I’m planning on...
  3. Bumbernotaplumber

Venting a new kitchen.

thanks everyone! I think I'm going to just stub a capped stick of 1 1/2" up into the ground floor wall and force myself to deal with it later.
  4. Bumbernotaplumber

Venting a new kitchen.

There was another question hidden in there too, is there a way to vent this without disturbing walls upstairs? or no because I would have to get to a point higher than the floodlevel of the other two fixtures?
  5. Bumbernotaplumber

Venting a new kitchen.

Hi there I come to this forum pretty regularly so its fun to be posting for once. I'm putting a kitchen in my basement and I'm not really sure if the kitchen sink will need its own vent or not. I had a graphic designer draw up this really fancy plan. From left to right the traps are: Laundry...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks