Search results

1. Ed Rucker

New Submersible Pump new Drop Pipe Water has burnt rubber smell

The title says it all. New Submersible Pump new Drop Pipe, water has a burnt rubber smell. What do I look at first?
  2. Ed Rucker

Will a 1HP CSCR Controller work on a 1HP CSIR Motor

Will a 1HP CSCR Controller work on a 1HP CSIR Motor? Are CSCR motors the same as CSIR motors? Are the start windings the same? Seems like a good idea to me, am I missing, anything? Any thoughts on this are appreciated
  3. Ed Rucker

Poly SIDR 7 in Texas

I'm having problems locating 1" SIDR 7 poly in East Texas. I can find lots of SDR poly. I could use 1 1/4 and or SIDR 9 also. Any leads on this would be great. I need a 300 ft. coil. - Thanks
  4. Ed Rucker

Well Pump not Pumping, Need Assistance with Pump Selection

My 60-year-old well with a 30-year-old well pump slowly dwindled to no water being pumped a week ago. I've only owned the property for 20 years, so I assume the well and the pump's age are fairly accurate estimates based on word-of-mouth information from the previous owners. The local well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks