Search results

1. Whitty21

Cottage Lake Water Pump and Supply Questions

If I do go with a proper tank tee with a pressure switch, do I bypass the one at the pump and just splice to the motor leads?
  2. Whitty21

The pump we purchased came with a pressure switch attached. Is it fine to use that, with the pump right beside the tank, tee'd into the tank and a drain? Or would a proper tank tee be the better approach?
  3. Whitty21

The pressure tank isnt close to the electrical feed for the pump. So I think keeping the tank down in the pumphouse may be our best option. We currently have a 20ish gallon tank up at the cottage and would likely replace with something similar. We arnt interested in going any smaller as we are...
  4. Whitty21

Hi there, My family recently inherited my grandparents cottage, and with it, all it's problems. Our water pump is almost dead, so we are working on an upgrade. The pump used to sit outside under a box all summer, but we have just built a new pumphouse that the new one will be situated in. As...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks