Search results

1. Bob543

Master Valve Hookup Using 2 Controllers

Thanks in advance for all suggestions. I have 2 separate irrigation systems watering 5 acres. Originally 1 system irrigated from the well and the 2nd system around the house was on city water because of the rust from the well staining the house and cars. I started pumping the well water into the...
  2. Bob543

Best Place to Buy 1PH3-15 HP Cycle Sensor ?

Looking for best company to buy 1PH3-15 HP Cycle Sensor. Thanks for any recommendations.
  3. Bob543

Dry well or clogged screen?

Hi....I have a well that is used only for filling the pond that is used for irrigation. I have been using the existing well since 2008. The rust is bad so the pumps only last for around 3 years. I measured the levels about 10 yrs ago. The water was at 100 feet and the bottom was 230 feet and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks