Search results

1. ChrisNJ

4 Gang Switch Box Wiring diagram

Hey all. Other than my poor artistic skills, spelling and use of scrap paper does this plan look acceptable? This is a dedicated 15 amp circuit on a GFCI breaker (it's gonna be in a bathroom) straight from the panel using 14-2 NM. Black is hot, blue neutral, green ground. For the three...
  2. ChrisNJ

Vessel Venting

After reading the threads on vessel sink venting, I have a question. The existing vent is 18" downstream. The vessel has no overflow and will use a grid drain. My concern is that the water wil drain very slowly due to the lack of an overflow and good venting My questions are: 1) Should I...
  3. ChrisNJ

Wall mount Faucet Soldering

Hi Folks! I'm brand new here and I have a question. I am trying to solder this fitting: to a brass in-wall faucet manifold and I can't get the solder to flow. I'm using a MAPP gas torch, flux, and 95 5 solder. I clean the fittings and the manifold like normal, flux 'em, heat the fitting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks