Search results

1. ChrisNJ

4 Gang Switch Box Wiring diagram

Will that pass inspection?
  2. ChrisNJ

Gonna grab some of those too since all the stuff I'm connecting doesn't draw too many amps.
  3. ChrisNJ

It does. That will save a ton of box space. Thanks.
  4. ChrisNJ

I hope not. Using pretty good size box.
  5. ChrisNJ

Thank you so much for your help. I owe ya a beer :)
  6. ChrisNJ

Thanks! Is it acceptable to pigtail the EGC to the 4 switches as long as I don't exceed each individual splice's capacity? For example: How's that look? Or do you have a suggestion? I'm all ears.
  7. ChrisNJ

Hey all. Other than my poor artistic skills, spelling and use of scrap paper does this plan look acceptable? This is a dedicated 15 amp circuit on a GFCI breaker (it's gonna be in a bathroom) straight from the panel using 14-2 NM. Black is hot, blue neutral, green ground. For the three...
  8. ChrisNJ

India. Plumbing Fixtures, Water and Sewer in India

Thanks for the tour! Makes you really appreciate what we have over here. What brought you to India?
  9. ChrisNJ

Vessel Venting

After reading the threads on vessel sink venting, I have a question. The existing vent is 18" downstream. The vessel has no overflow and will use a grid drain. My concern is that the water wil drain very slowly due to the lack of an overflow and good venting My questions are: 1) Should I...
  10. ChrisNJ

Advice Please: Tying into septic

good call on the rebar
  11. ChrisNJ

Advice Please: Tying into septic

my rig Is yer septic tank concrete with reebar? I've always been told that a softner in there is a big no-no. But if its poly, no biggie I guess :D My old house we had it running to the outside and into a "drywell" wich was merely a 2x2 pit with 3/4 river stoner in it and lined with...
  12. ChrisNJ

New Drain Set Up...does it look right?

That cad is beautiful! What program did u use?
  13. ChrisNJ

Anyone doing much mowing right now?

snowing I live in jersey and its snowing quite nicely as I type this. I can't wait ot start mowin :D
  14. ChrisNJ

Help with a whole house filter system

I got a whole house filter The wife n I recently purchased our 1st home and it has a whole house sediment filter, Portasoft 20BB, to remove dirts and solids. How often is one supposed to change these filters in here? They're not the cheapest things in the world. I'd rather just get rid of...
  15. ChrisNJ

Wall mount Faucet Soldering

Racer - My guess is you've done this before. This is my wife an I's first remodel project, and she really wanted a wall mount faucet so I said "ok, I can do it". Hopefully, I will be able to make it happen :-) Any other helpfull hints you could provide?
  16. ChrisNJ

Smell in hot water issues

Stank H2O WOW! We have the same problem! We have a 40 year old home, all copper, but when the hot h2o is on, u can smell a distinct odor . . . kinda corn chippy. We have well water as well and was wondering if that was part of it. Any ideas of how to treat it?
  17. ChrisNJ

Expansion tank and boiler

Sounds like circ pump. I had a very similar problem a few years ago. I never fixed it because it was a rental unit and I moved out before it was repaired. I suspected the circ pump as well. Is it covered by the gas co.? :D
  18. ChrisNJ

45s That sounds like a plan. I hope the Lowes around here is still open. Once I get this thing sweated and in there, I'll take a cople of pics so you guys can tell me what I should have done . . . hahahahah. Thanks! :)
  19. ChrisNJ

Well, I have an assembly for a Belle Forret wall mount faucet. I need to join 1/2inch copper from the basement to the assembly. The pipe won't line up. Now, I've decided I'm gonna try and bend the pipe comin up from the basement with heat and ten just use a regular old copper union, rather...
  20. ChrisNJ

Any suggestions then? It is a sweat type fitting? Is there an alternative method? What can I say, I'm new at this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks