Search results

1. Puzzled22

Intermittent slow drain 1.5 years

Hi, no I do not have a disposal. At this point I am going to try and find another plumber. I think I found one that does more serious/heavy duty type plumbing. Thank you for your help everyone and I will post the outcome after I get a plumber.
  2. Puzzled22

Hi, It backs up immediately! As soon as I turn on the faucet. If I let the water continuously run after 3-4 minutes it begins to go straight down. As it is running continuously it is draining but very very slow, so it will never fill to even half the sink. After that 3 minutes it starts to move...
  3. Puzzled22

I have been now trying Green Gobbler enzymes. Where I put around 3 ounces down the drain leave it about 2 hours then run water, I have done this for 5 days, its acting better because now the water still accumulates when I first turn on the sink, but it starts to drain a little faster and after...
  4. Puzzled22

He told me with the tools that he has that is s all he can do and that I should go with a company that has a lot more tools, like Roto Rooter which I did not want to go with in the first place. He said they would have all the tools needed. He refused to take any money from me but I did pay...
  5. Puzzled22

Sorry I don't know what you mean by those sizes. How much water accumulates?
  6. Puzzled22

I thought it might be air related, I think the vent is on the roof I am not sure. Would I need a plumber to check a vent on a roof? Thank you
  7. Puzzled22

Hello, I not sure how to exactly describe the problem. My kitchen sink is very slow draining now for about 1.5 years. When I turn on the water it immediately fills up. The pipes and trap are clear according to plumber and from what I saw. He said it may be further down and he could not do...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks