Search results

1. JCar915

DWV forced into place! I just want everyone's opinion on this!

So I am doing a job for a relative, older and to my surprise very stubborn about listening on how to do things correctly. He is 100% certain that there is absolutely nothing wrong with this mess and adamant that it will never leak, refuses to listen. I am conflicted on packing my shit and...
  2. JCar915

Can this be considered a wet vent or do the fixtures need vented individually?

Currently adding a bathroom in the basement. I have read many forums on wet venting a bathroom group. I think this layout is a little different from most of the previous forums and diagrams. I am going to upload a couple sketches. I would appreciate the information on whether or not this would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks