Search results

1. Shiwudao

Weird sprinkler valve issue

I replaced the top jar (including diaphragm) and it works now, thanks!
  2. Shiwudao

Thanks, if this is the case then why it works when I manually turn on ? Because manual turn give more water pressure?
  3. Shiwudao

for 2), when I switched solenoid with valve B, I mean together with wires, so there should be no issue on wires.
  4. Shiwudao

hi there, need your help again! thank you! I have two Rain birds’ valves as in the picture, both worked last year. This year when I turned on my timer, I found one weird problem on the one in the pinked circle(A), another one(B) works perfectly. 1)when timer turned on this valve A, I can hear...
  5. Shiwudao

Help ! How to fix this pipe

thank you, I decided to glue it and it works now.
  6. Shiwudao

Help ! How to fix this pipe

Hello, there was a leak on my irrigation main pipe, I try to fix it by myself. I just glued it with a expansion coupling. However when I turn on the water to test it, with all sprinkler valves off, the pipe was pushed upward due to water pressure, thus loose the coupling. I tried another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks