Search results

1. Swetmo

New pump pressure switch well pumping out faster then replenishing and shutting off

They said they set the pump back exactly where it was...the only thing different is they changed my pressure switch from a 30/50 to a 40/60.....the pressure coming out of my hose from the spigot is crazy it popped a pin hole in the hose.....should I try switching back to a 30/50 and see if it...
  2. Swetmo

New pump pressure switch well pumping out faster then replenishing and shutting off

He said it is dry because after running about 50 gallons into the horse trough we lose all water pressure and it turns off but then we get water back within minutes. He had me turn my outside spigot on while he was in the crawlspace and he said that it was getting lower amps?? While I was...
  3. Swetmo

We have a 148 ft deep drilled well with a a 4 inch casing. The original pump was a gould 3/4 hp and was placed in 1994. We lost water over a week ago well company came said pump was bad. They pulled up all the pipe and replaced the pump with a gould 3/4 hp put on a new torque arrestor. He also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks