Search results

1. GetBakedCoatings

Submersible Pump Setup Help

Thanks guys for all the help! Ill surely figure it out. I appreciate the voltage/amp comment and gonna look into that.
  2. GetBakedCoatings

Okay, I'm sorry to get on here and lie. :confused:
  3. GetBakedCoatings

Went to bed last night with over 250 gallons and woke up to a full tank. I am certain it isn't a low water issue. What would the amps be on the pump specs shown in my original post? I'm betting its cause it and my well pump are on the same outlet.
  4. GetBakedCoatings

As I mentioned a few times, I have a low level float. It isnt sucking in air.
  5. GetBakedCoatings

So... I followed up with your voltage concern. Is this possible, and I will do the best to explain. ;) I have my 230 well pump, that supplies all this water we are discussing and the new 230 RO tank pump plugged into the same outlet outside at the water system. Only cause I'm limited to power...
  6. GetBakedCoatings

As I mentioned a few times, I have a low level float. It isn't sucking in air.
  7. GetBakedCoatings

As I mentioned a few times, I have a low level float. It isnt sucking in air.
  8. GetBakedCoatings

Would that be possible on a brand new unit and would that be random occurrence issue or would it be all the time?
  9. GetBakedCoatings

I do have a low cutoff switch, its not sucking air.
  10. GetBakedCoatings

But it is pumping cause I can run water endlessly and it just sits and runs and the gauge stays at 55. And I have a low level cut off switch in the tank, it isnt getting air.
  11. GetBakedCoatings

My RO tank does not have a precharge pressure. I have a membrane that trickles into the tank. The precharge I referenced was for the house, after the pump. I have one for the well, before the RO membrane then one after the RO tank. Whole house RO typically includes the whole house, yes...
  12. GetBakedCoatings

I will reply in order as how your questions were asked? ;) 1. The RO tank is all on its own. I have a membrane that makes and puts the water directly to the tank. The pre RO/ water supply to the RO had nothing to do with the problems. I noted in the questioning that my precharge tank was...
  13. GetBakedCoatings

Hey All, I have two issues but gonna start out with my setup description. I am no plumber of course, I am a capable homeowner. I was quoted $4700 for an RO system for my home and decided that I could definitely build my own. So..... $900 later, whole house RO. Was doing great for the last 4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks