Search results

1. Nmantas

Toilet closet flange repair options?

On my basement remodel the 74 year old flange basically fell off when I removed the toilet. I didn't really think much of it because I knew there were at least three different designs of slide in and screw down options to put on a new flange. Well now it is time to put a new flange and I'm...
  2. Nmantas

90 degree double sanitary tee (schedule 40)

Does any company make a 90 double sanitary tee that is schedule 40 instead of DWV? I see many but they are all DWV. (I'm looking for 3" for the vertical and can make anything 1-1/2" or bigger work on the horizontals).
  3. Nmantas

Cast replacement plan overview

Hello all, whenever I do google searches to figure out plumbing issues I seem to always end up here so I figured I'd finally join and seek feedback of my own. I have a split in a 3-4 foot section of 3" cast under my basement floor.......video here if you wish (bought a cheap sewer camera): I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks