Search results

1. S

***Help***Pressure tank/pressure switch/pump

:D *******Yaaaaay!!!! It has been fixed...after a week of frustrations, failed attempts to DIY and $485 later:( ...the professional came out and installed a Goulds J10s Plus, 1 HP jet pump:) . Apparently the pump was weak and was not putting out more than 35 psi:o . I guess I could have just...
  2. S

:( I guess I just give up! I increased the pressure in the tank to 32 psi...should this be at 48 psi for a 30/50 pressure switch? What happens now is the water pressure drops to about 30psi then the pump kicks on, but the time it gets to 30 psi, the water pressure on my second floor is really...
  3. S

Here is the thing though...I have water in the house with the pump on. Pressure in the house is as it was before this incident. It is just that the pump never stops running. So I have to manually turn it on and off which is becoming a pain in the A**. Could the fact that there is no pressure...
  4. S

Here is a little history: I woke up Friday morning and I noticed the pressure was really low, I paid no mind because I thought the wife was doing some laundry. On the following Monday, I still noticed low pressure so I decided to check the pump. It was spraying water from a hairline crack and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks