Search results

1. Garc1809

Adding a laundry sink plus fixing washer pipes.

Thanks guy we finally figure out what was the cause. After hydro washing the pipes we found collapse pipe. It’s all destroy now the plan is to open up the concrete and replace pipes Or cap the pipe and reroute the pipe to the 4 inch main.
  2. Garc1809

thanks guys for the help. Lesson learn and moral of the story is that once we video inspect the pipe we found sludge and grease about 15 feet going to the house trap. They coming Monday early in the morning to hydro wash the pipe and inspect the pipes after they are done. Once they done with all...
  3. Garc1809

okay first the plumbing company snake the drain to house trap and nothing was found. we try to video record the drain but got caught 5 feet into the pipe what we notice was like a small dip on the pipes which I guess it can happen with cast iron pipes (1964 house). for the information you gave...
  4. Garc1809

That what’s we have to find out. At the moment we try to see if there was a blockage and it looks like half way thru it’s stopping and not even getting close to where the house trap is. I have scheduled a Plummer to come and snake drain the line and most likely video the whole pipping to me sure...
  5. Garc1809

Okay I mooing to snake that drain to see if there any blockage. Another thing Can you guide me more into which fittings are correct and which are incorrect so I can fix it before I glue everything up. Th aka for helping me out.
  6. Garc1809

you think this will work before I make the last connection? where the aaa is at that where I'm going to connect laundry sink.
  7. Garc1809

Thanks for the reply. Yes only when I run the washer so it’s lacking a vent. I’m not sure what the best option for me in this situation.
  8. Garc1809

What would I like to do is tap on the 2”drain from upstairs kitchen. So I can connect a laundry sink so why can use it. and on the right side have a p trap with standpipe. I’m not sure if it’s possible with Aav.
  9. Garc1809

after searching multiple days this is the only thing I came upon that might work but I'm not too sure. I have attach a pic
  10. Garc1809

Question I have a slight problem. I added a laundry in the basement and connect to upstairs kitchen/dishwasher drain. While I did that in a hurry I want to permanently fix a issue I have is which laundry standpipe keep overflowing and at the same time add a laundry sink that wife want. I’m...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks