Search results

1. Willy J

Drain Back System and Bladder-Type Tank

Note: The air release valve that I have at the high point, just ahead of the tank check valve is a Valmatic 1/2" 15A series valve. Should this valve be sufficient to remove all the air before it gets to the tank, or is there something better that I should use? Do these valves require service...
  2. Willy J

The system does have a vent/vac valve just ahead of the check valve, and I can feel air blowing out when the pump fills the tank, then a vacuum as the water drains back to the well. After speaking with the original owner, the snifter valve on the tank check valve has been capped off and doesn't...
  3. Willy J

I'd like to keep the drain back in place because it is a four season cottage but I only go up occasionally in the winter. I shut the water off and blow out the lines in the fall so no freezing inside. When I do go up in the winter, I can power up the pump and fill the water tank, while leaving...
  4. Willy J

Hello All, I have deep well / drain back system installed in my cottage and it was originally equipped with a 30 gal galvanized tank with an air release valve. When I converted the place over to pex, the plumber recommended that I change the pressure tank to a bladder-type tank, which I did...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks