Search results

1. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Thank you very much.
  2. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Thanks, Wayne. Not sure what happened with the photo. Yes, I planned to use 2 inch from the 3x3x2 wye up to the branch vent sanitary tee. I believe I can go 1.5 above from the sanitary tee with the 18 inch trap arm. You are very much appreciated. Tom
  3. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

I fully understand what you you are describing now. Took me some time. I should have provided the measurements early on. Sorry. Would you roll the 3x2 wye with 1/8 bend for wet vent slightly or just keep it horizontal? The two inch inlet will be about 18 inches from the closet bend. I...
  4. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Thank you for the suggestion. How would the wye be positioned in the vent take off you illustrated? Does it need to be rolled? Could the toilet be vented over to the empty partition wall where the solid green circle is so I can tie the WC into the main earlier? You got me thinking. Can I...
  5. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

That makes sense.
  6. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Hello again John and Wayne. You both mentioned changing the layout so the WC was on the other side of main sewer line. If I can get my wife’s approval, would the new sketch work? Searching for options but down to making a decision. Thanks again so very much.
  7. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Thanks again. I think you two are teaching me some clever solutions And it is greatly appreciated. Are you saying that when the wye is rolled to a 45 and the 1/8 bend is turned, the 2 inch pipe running back to the wall is above and parallel to the 3 inch pipe leading to the water closet? I...
  8. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Thanks John. Wayne recommended changing the layout as well. Just didn’t want the toilet to be when one walks down the hall. Are you saying that I can insert a 3x2 wye with 1/8 bend and roll it over the 4 inch pipe? Yes, that would leave the concrete about 1.5 to 2 inches thick. Would that be...
  9. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

I see what your saying, thanks. Can I place a roll a 3 x 1.5 wye with 1/8 bend in front of the closet bend at a 45 degree angle then send it to the back wall? i appreciate your patience. Trying to plan this correctly with your help given what I have to work with.
  10. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Some great ideas. Thanks. I think I will need to pass on rerouting the main line. since the WC is 12:5 inches off the back rough partition, can a side inlet quarter bend be used for a horizontal dry vent to turn and run back to wall then tie into to the horizontal vent? Thanks so much for...
  11. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Thank you for the prompt reply Wayne. Since my stack is so close, i am not sure how I could reroute the existing building drain to make the tie ins. Since it has a wall behind and next the toilet, would it be better to dry vent the toilet separately and tie vents together before going up? If...
  12. ItHasBeenYears

Wet vent wye roll?

Hi all. I would like to know if this work. We have the IPC here. I would be adding PVC into existing 4 inch cast iron waste pipe which is only 4 inches deep - top of pipe to top of slab. I am also concerned as to weather the 4x2 wye used as wet vent for 2 sinks and water closet need to be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks