Search results

1. Texas-Tom

How to connect to pre-plumb drain

This is a wall, and that textured stuff was under the black tape (I removed part of it to check). Access panel is water valve. I guess I'll just saw and either try to sand that stuff or find a fitting that goes inside the pipe rather than on outside.
  2. Texas-Tom

PEX water loop above it was covered with foam wrap + black duck tape, but this pipe was just covered with black duck tape (which I partially removed in the picture) and the thing on the pipe is stuck to it, so it is not a wrap.
  3. Texas-Tom

Hi, I'm getting ready to connect my whole-house water filter, and I thought connecting into water loop might be challenging, but it seems the drainage for backwash itself is pain in the ass. My pre-plumb has about 10" of 1.5" PVC capped with Charlotte 447-015 which seems to be slip fitting that...
  4. Texas-Tom

Help me identify water softener loop components

I think it is shutoff valve, just kinda hard to see from angle of the picture.
  5. Texas-Tom

Thanks, and sorry for stupid question. First time homeowner and just getting ready to install filter+water softener.
  6. Texas-Tom

Hi, I just moved into a newly built house (not 1st owner, but initial owner flipped it in a month so I doubt they changed anything), and there is water loop pre-plumbed, and it seems to have 2 drain connections so I have no clue why, or what is what. This in in Austin, TX area if that helps.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks