Search results

1. Joe74

Water Filtration System Layout - Air in Pipes

Yes it’s a vacuum breaker, specified by manufacturer of the contact tank to be installed. The pressure gauge is at the pressure tank. I will check during shower. But I’m certain it’s not a water pressure issue. The bath tap in same bathroom has plenty pressure while taking a shower. I think...
  2. Joe74

Without the garden hose in the way. I believe that’s just a pressure relief valve. With garden hose removed. I believe it's just a pressure relief valve.
  3. Joe74

What else could be the cause of both showers slowing to a trickle after a week of air/water spurting out. Water in nearby faucets flowing normally. I think it has something to do with air getting trapped in the thermostatic mixing valve and associated piping. When i pull the thermostatic valve...
  4. Joe74

It's very real, it's called an "air lock". "An air lock is a restriction of, or complete stoppage of liquid flow caused by vapour trapped in a high point of a liquid-filled pipe system. The gas, being less dense than the liquid, rises to any high points. This phenomenon is known as vapor lock...
  5. Joe74

Hi All, first post on this informative forum. I've got a significant amount of air in our house pipes which eventually leads to our showers slowing to a trickle. After clearing the air, the showers run for another week before slowing to a trickle. Have been trying to solve this mystery for 6...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks