Search results

1. RCY

Is this a check valve?

Water supply to my house, after the meter. Is this a check valve or just some sort of connecting thing? Thanks.
  2. RCY

NPE-210A2 'Descale Mode' in Advanced Menu

I just had a Navien NPE-210A2 installed. In the advanced menu, there is #5. 'Descale Mode' listed after item #4 - Special Operations, however, the owner's manual makes no mention of this mode and doesn't show it in the Advance Menu settings in the owner's manual, despite the message showing to...
  3. RCY

Navien 210-A2, Best way to get 12 inch horizontal separation?

Hi, everyone. I had a Navien 210-A2 installed a couple days ago. First, the installer had the intake on the tall vent and the exhaust on the small lower vent. I asked Navien and they said exhaust should be higher. They also said 12 inch height separation is good but there should be 12 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks