Search results

1. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Thanks I will give that a try on the weekend and report back
  2. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Blocked sinks last night and also did enzyme treatment no smell noted this morning also no smell with morning usage. The no smelling sink did not hold the water over night I may have not screwed the popup cover on tight enough I removed them before pouring the enzyme down. I will leave open and...
  3. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Hi Reach4 I made this connection. Glued too wall stub, ABS pipe as per pic trap. I have only ever seen compression threaded style in PVC not used here in Toronto to my knowledge but could be mistaken. Without the Teflon tape I would get a small teaspoon drip on shelf over night with that trap...
  4. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Hi no clog drains fine only small difference of more water when connected to wall assume this is normal? water would level to bottom of wall stub vs bottom of threaded connector if open. Thanks
  5. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Here is some pics not sure if they will help no the greatest angles
  6. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Thanks WorthFlorida I will get pic's of traps tonight and post. I did drop and empty the trap into container in morning when odor was occurring, it was full to top of stub out I captured all water while removing then marked and compared to filling the trap not connected to the wall, this...
  7. Birdman69

Smelly Drain

Hello I have a bathroom sink drain that smells of gases. Bathroom was renovated around 3+ months ago and converted from a single to double sink vanity. When sinks aren't used over night I can smell gasses in the room the next day, I have traced the source to 1 of the two sinks. (one on right of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks