Search results

1. stanleyj

Do I need to use a dielectric nipple

I have just installed a AO smith gas water heater. All my water lines are 3/4 inch copper. The Tank came with 2 dielectric close nipples with no mention in the installation instructions. My old tank of 15 years had the copper 3/4 male fitting screwed directly into the top of the tank with no...
  2. stanleyj

Should the anode rod be removed from a hot water tank?

My neighbor says his water treatment person ( culligan) removed the anode from his tank. We are both on well water with a water treatment system that includes a clorine holding tank, sand filter, charcol filter and finally a water softerner. I know softened water kills the anode, but I never...
  3. stanleyj

Are there any gas hot water tanks you would not buy?

1) I live in the Buffalo NY area. My choice of hot water heaters is somwhat limited to : Home depot - ge, sears - kenmore - , and local plumbing stores that have mor-flo (amearican premier) and AO smith. The plumbing stores only have 6 year warranty heaters where sears and home depot offer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks