Search results

1. NotPoopmaster

How to remove Grohe shower handle - no screws?

Thanks! Here are some pix with the knob removed. This includes a video showing that the stem collapses when pushed a certain way. https://photos.app.goo.gl/pdNvyy3LKEUd5FSm6
  2. NotPoopmaster

Thanks, Terry & Jeff. I was able to pull the knob off. It appears that the threads on the knob are sound and thus not causing the problem. The metal arm (onto which the knob sits) is not fixed, however - it can be pushed in or pulled out. This is the reason that we are having difficulty in...
  3. NotPoopmaster

Hello, I have a 40+ year old shower knob that is malfunctioning. (unknown brand and model) When you turn the knob, it frequently fails to grab the internal rod and get the water flowing. You need to get the knob at the exact depth (pushing & pulling) to get it to grab and function (see...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks