Search results

1. Isthisit

Water Hammer?? Need advice

Thanks Terry, Indeed it was the ice maker. I turned off the ice maker and the noise was gone. Put an arrestor on it and all is good.
  2. Isthisit

Thanks, I should check the pressure. Gauge is cheap and could come in handy.
  3. Isthisit

Ok, ice maker it is.
  4. Isthisit

I’m off to buy a bunch of arrestors
  5. Isthisit

Hi Terry, Thinks makes a lot of sense. The ice maker is directly below our bedroom. I pulled fridge out and it doesn’t have an arrestor. I turned the ice maker off. I’m heading out to buy an arrestor for the ice maker, and all my toilets. I just installed them on my washing machine. Thanks...
  6. Isthisit

Hello All, We have a loud bang in one wall. It is the wall that separates the bedroom and bathroom (second floor). It’s just one loud thud. I don’t hear it anywhere else. It’s very noticeable in the middle of the night but does occur during the day.My first thought is water hammer but it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks