Search results

1. Bfgoodmudder

Chlorine injection works until I turn the water on.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/796053434758398/?ref=share
  2. Bfgoodmudder

And for those who don’t like links, I’ll paste the text here. The pic won’t load. Too big. Sorry I think I figured it out. Removed the big 80 gal tank and replaced it with an empty media tank and swapped the fleck 2510 aio head to it, as pictured on the left. Then I piped the chlorine...
  3. Bfgoodmudder

I hadn’t thought of bypassing the filters. Will keep that in mind but the pressure was good before I started to try to get it to drop. But good news, I believe I made progress. It’s described in new post. I’ll attach the link below...
  4. Bfgoodmudder

https://www.facebook.com/groups/796053434758398/permalink/797623701268038/
  5. Bfgoodmudder

Pics won’t load. I’ll post them to my new FB group and post a link.
  6. Bfgoodmudder

More pics of the whole system plus psi right before pump kicks on. I would think the 80psi pump would inject while the psi is close to 60.
  7. Bfgoodmudder

https://www.facebook.com/groups/796053434758398/?ref=share
  8. Bfgoodmudder

That’s a possibility. Are the twist a lok units any good?
  9. Bfgoodmudder

Thanks, I was able to drop the water pressure from the well pump where it drops below 80psi for at least a few seconds before the pump kicks on. If I drop it more than that, I get no pressure at the house. But with it dropping below 80psi I should be getting some chlorine injected but I’m not...
  10. Bfgoodmudder

Thanks for the reply. Any valve that allows water to flow will kick the pump in due to to the flow meter operation. I have a Unidose pump rated at 80psi and my water pressure it that or higher. So my theory is that the pump is not able to overcome line pressure. Currently looking for a...
  11. Bfgoodmudder

Here’s a pic of the injector. Looks like it’s an LMI with a duckbill santoprene insert. As you can see there is no stem that protrudes into the water pipe. I don’t know if that makes a difference or not. All of the other injectors I’ve seen have the stem. Maybe a stenner or an LMI would work as...
  12. Bfgoodmudder

Hello, I’ve been reading posts trying to find my issue but it appears that when I open my water valve and allow water to flow, it stops the injection of chlorine due to water pressure. I can’t seem to find any other issue. The injector I’m using doesn’t look like other injectors I’ve seen but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks